1. The system is GURPS, which has brought you out of the land of narrow categorization and the bondage of class-based systems.
2. Thou shalt have no other GMs. There is only one GM, and he is the only GM of the campaign.
3. Thou shalt not violate the rules, either as written by the Creators or as decreed by the GM.
4. Thou shalt cheat or exploit loopholes, nor shalt thou meta-game.
4. Remember the game day, and keep it, if not holy, then at least free of conflicts with employment and familial obligations.
5. Thou shalt honor and respect the other players. Thou shalt not kibbitz unless asked and permitted.
6. Thou shalt not team-kill or go PvP, unless the GM has set this into play. Thou shouldst protect thy teammates, for their survival surely endureth thy own.
7. Thous shalt not display infidelity by attending or pursuing other entertainments during the game, such as cellular phones, video games, movies or television programs. This goeth double for online gaming. Pay attention to the game, and divideth not thy senses with distractions.
8. Thous shalt not steal from the food stashes or other treasure troves of thy fellow players, in game or out.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against fellow players, nor shalt thou engage in rumor or falseness with other players against the GM.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s dice, dice bag, rulebooks, or custom-made drink coozy.